Friday, June 29, 2012

Daily Card Reading~ The Empress



Today for the daily card reading I drew the Empress.  This card expresses the height of feminity and abundance.  It can also signal a birth (metaphorically speaking this can refer to the birth of a new project).  The sync experience for me is that in conjunction with my established blog Nereids' Enchantments I began this Tarot blog a month ago. Then, a few days ago I was inspired to start a poetry and art blog, featuring my work at Poetry by JYN Star.  So, this has definately been a time of birthing and creating for me.

The Empress sits in a garden, surrounded by beauty. She enjoys the finer things in life, living in the lap of luxury.  So, I read this card as meaning we are in a time of creation. By tuning into the magic, beauty, and mystery of the world that surrounds us, we can create and manifest our projects and plans. The symbol for Venus adorns the pillow and stone on the card.  In fact the Venus Transit  ushered in a return of the Goddess, which is partially the theme within my first poem featured on my poetry blog.

Dream, Love, Believe... ~JYN

No comments:

Post a Comment