Saturday, June 16, 2012

Daily Card Readings~ 8 of Wands




Today for the daily card reading I drew the 8 of Wands.  First thing I think when I draw this card is that a message is on the way.  Wands have been popping up often for me in personal readings, and now in readings for this blog.  The suit of wands refers to the element of fire and the spark of creativity.  The 8 of Wands is also about taking action, with the number 8 often being related to business, career pursuits, and financial security.

The sync experiences in my life reinforcing this card...I am currently reading Enchantments of the Faerie Realm by Ted Andrews.  It is interesting that I pulled the card signaling the arrival of a message right after reading this book...I randomly remembered something I had read in the past about seeing into the world of the Fey, by looking through stones with holes.  I then immediately looked up and saw a shell that I collected on a trip to the ocean, noticing that the shell had a hole. I started to play with the shell by looking through the hole and peering out the window in my room.  Right away, I saw a spark of light, and allowed my imagination to believe that it was a flash from the realm of the Fey.

Perhaps the message for all entrepreneurs (including myself), is to embrace the realm of magic, believe in yourself, and your ability to manifest, and you will continue to grow creatively.  The water on this card alludes to the unconscious, mountains often represent obstacles.  It is not easy when you branch out and begin your own business, but know that your plans are in the air (the universe), and your time will come.


The Eight of Wands was reinforced by the 8 of Cups, which popped out of  the deck while I was shuffling.  This card seems like a close up of the scene shown on the 8 of Wands, but now we can closely see the path, alluding to the journey that we are all on.   Life is not easy, you have to overcome many obstacles. But, I have learned that things work best when you allow yourself to be led by intuition, accepting the journey that we are on as human beings (it is the journey of the fool).  This card is about looking for answers, so if you are searching, pay attention to your thoughts and sync experiences, for these are the clues that are illuminating the way.

Dream, Love, Believe... ~JYN

P.S. My real life experience today totally mimics the first book in The Spiderwick Chronicles, wouldn't you agree?  I ask that of anyone who has read those series of children's books...

No comments:

Post a Comment