Monday, August 20, 2012

Daily Card Reading~ Queen of Pentacles



Yesterday, for the daily card reading I drew the Queen of Pentacles, yet I was unable to post.  Therefore, I thought it would be fitting to address an important point about my daily card readings, regarding the illusion of time.  There is no time in spirit, therefore, whenever you find a post on a tarot card, it is meant for you to read at that moment, regardless of when the card was actually drawn.  Just because I drew this card yesterday, does not mean that I cannot find insight from this same card today, and at any given time when this card appears as a symbol in my life. 

So, now let us look at this luxurious queen.  She sits in a garden overflowing with abundance focused on the pentacle, which I view as her power to manifest in this physical reality (hence why she is the Queen of this suit with its connections to earth).  What are you at the height of creating? Are you feeling a flow of abundance at this time?  Are you seeing the results of your creative endeavours?  These are the questions that lie at the core of this earthly and abundant queen.  Meditate on her for your answers if they have not already arrived intuitively.

No comments:

Post a Comment