Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Daily Card Reading~ 4 of Swords *Mystic Dreamer Tarot


Personally I immediately understood why I drew this for today's daily card reading.  The 4 of Swords in about rest, reflection, and retreat.  Rachel Pollak in 78 Degrees of Wisdom, discusses how this card evokes the fairy tale Sleeping Beauty

An issue in my personal life has been bothering me, and I was debating facing the issue head-on at some point within the next few days.  But, this card is warning against that, alluding to taking time to turn within and heal, and then re-emerging after a period of rest and reflection.  Four's are about stability.  What do you need to reflect on?  If you are reading this post, it may be a good idea to take time out of your day and meditate.

Dream, Love, Believe...  ~JYN

No comments:

Post a Comment