Thursday, August 16, 2012

Daily Card Reading~ 4 of Swords (Rx) *Mystic Dreamer Tarot

I found it interesting that for today's reading I drew the 4 of Swords (Rx), when yesterday this was the card I pulled in the upright position.  I was not sure what to make of this reversal, and so for further reflection I turned to Mary K. Greer's  The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals for more insight on what this card could mean in its reversed position.  In the book she states, "The figure now seems to look down from the ceiling- like an out of body experience during dreams or scrying.  You may be awakening from a literal metaphorical sleep, probably with more clarity or a different perspective then before.  As the period of peace and tranquility comes to an end, you could be resolving concerns...On the shamanic level, this is a card of dream time or the astral plane.  It depicts a connection with inner guides or figures of power like the supplicant in the stained-glass window.  Channeling or mediumship is a possibility."


In yesterday's post I alluded to Sleeping Beauty, and how the upright position of this card refers to a period of rest and reflection.  And now today, I drew a card that states that it is time to emerge from the slumber!  What does this all mean in your own life?

Dream, Love, Believe... ~JYN

No comments:

Post a Comment