Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Daily Card Reading~ 10 of Pentacles


Today for the daily card reading I drew the 10 of Pentacles from the Mystic Faerie Tarot.  This reading has many sync moments for me...the 10 of Pentacles is about the height of abundance within the physical realm.  This card also correlates with a daily card pull that I received from Doreen Virtue's oracle card deck Magical Mermaids and Dolphins, from which I pulled the card 'waves of prosperity'. 

I recently launched 2 other blogs (this and a Poetry Blog ) in conjunction with my long running blog Nereids' Enchantments, all of these blogs started out of a passion for writing, and also the need to have something of my own, as I walked away from a career in teaching, and began to pursue building my own business.  Yet, as I blog during the past three years, mainly for personal enjoyment, I have began to question my current path.  For me, these cards served to reinforce that I need to continue to follow and pursue my vision and dream as I am about to see the physical manifestation of my work...

How does the 10 of pentacles work in your life? Seeing as you have found this post, this card is also influencing you in some way.  Learn Tarot's write-up on the 10 of pentacles is also very insightful...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment