Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nereids' Enchantments Tarot Intro Highlighting a Doreen Virtue Weekly Reading

Yesterday I started this new blog dedicated to the art of Tarot!  Therefore, I am going through old  posts on my other blog Nereids' Enchantments that specifically highlight Tarot, and I am reposting them here.  Click on the link that follows to read one of my older blog posts about the art of reading tarot cards.  This post also highlights a oracle card reading by Doreen Virtue.  I have heard from many spiritual teachers that there is no time in the world of spirit, therefore, even though the clip by Doreen Virtue is old, if you are finding it now, then this just may be the time that you are meant to hear the message...I hope you enjoy 

~JYN

Nereids' Enchantments Blog: Tarot Intro/Doreen Virtue's Weekly Oracle Card Rea...: Hello Everyone! I am feeling very much inspired by the day, and the creative ideas flowing through my mind right now! Yesterday, I share...

No comments:

Post a Comment